Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Trip to the Vet

"ELMO HALIM" - newest member of the family

So this was the last day that we took elmo for her daily antibiotic injection - today was the third. Since tomorrow is Sunday and Monday my mum is working till late, we dont can't take her to the vet to finish off her antibiotics treatment, so I came to learn how to inject the antibiotics myself. It wasn't that hard and I learnt pretty quickly. Elmo is healing up very well..she ain't peeing blood today but the vet said that if she still pees blood, we have to desex her. Anyway, when we were leaving the vetenary, the vet gave me this pack consisting of elmo's two last injections. And.. I looked at the packet... and it had elmo's name.. but they called her "ELMO HALIM". L O L! i was so shocked!!! now elmo took up our last name!! L O L!!!! L O L!!! it was so funny I couldn't stop laughing... LoL!!!!!! Why would a rabbit have a last name?!!! Aneh2 ajahhh!!!! L O L!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG it was really Elmo Halim...how bizarre is that?? Hahahaha i wonder whether other NZer included the surname on their pet...just another kiwis perk i suppose. Well i hope elmo getting better soon. I'll give her sweet carrot next time i visit ange then....mmmuacch for elmo.

Anonymous said...

apparently, people in countries where pets are registered have surnames for their pets. i think they really are considered a part of the family.

Angie said...

Just reminded me of my dog when I was back in Jakarta.. namanya Beetoven, kita panggil Bito, satu hari dia pula sakit dan dokter hewan bilang suru beli obat ke apotek. Nyokap gua pegi ama pembantu gua... terus pas obatnya udah kelar diracik, dipanggil lah.. "Pak Bito" L O L!!! ya tuhan.. benar2 memalukan.. !!! L O L!!!