Saturday, June 17, 2006

The world I live in

I live in a warm house in East of Auckland (NZ), with my parents, my sister (Irene) and my rabbit (Elmo) . When we first got Elmo, we thought that she was a he, well just cuz the shop keeper said so. But, one time, we brought her to the vet, and she said that Elmo is actually a she.. so from then on, we kept on calling her "good girl" instead of "good boy", which we had done so for more than a year!! The funny thing about her is that cuz she lives with human (us) and no other rabbits, she's become quite restricted and individualised. our neighbour had bought a rabbit for their son since they thought rabbits are good pets (really they are!). anyway, so I took elmo and let her play in Lucy (my neighbour's rabbit) play pen. Hm... apart from Lucy starting to hump on her (lesbian rabbits?!! nah..i suspect that LUcy's a male rabbit. lol!) , she didnt really interact much with her fellow being. Funny huh?

This is me. hahahahahaha.. Yeah, i have small eyes and big smile. haahahaha.. i'm currently doing my Honours degree in Biomedical Science (this is not equivalent to medicine!!! more like research based. hm.. not that i really wanna be a researcher..but hey.. its a whollota skill that you learn!) If you ask me what it is i wanna do with my life.. that's the biggest question that i have yet to find an answer. but what i kno for sho is that.. i love cooking, talking, and blogging! hm.. Why do i like to cook, at my age of mere 20 (Ok, i'll be officially 20 in August) - That i dont know either.. i've tried to find the answers for many years, but i guess i just like to make people happy by providing food LoL! weird huh?? Dont ask me how this is correlated, because frankly, i dont know. kyaa... Hm.. i like talking because that's how i express myself. i like blogging because, i always find weird ideas or thoughts which i dont always get to share with people (kyaa! hahahahaha).

Gilbert - ( like the rugby ball name), aka. Lordbulb aka. Gayboy aka. My Significant other.. is like a human sized parasite that wonders around in my tree of life. Why i describe him as this.. because..this is what he would describe me as. hahahaha... He's a hardcore musician. Just recently took up interest in buying a vintage guitar.. by the legendary Jimmy Hendrix (The Grand Father of all Vintage music.... i can go on talking about this.. so i'd better stop). He's also a computer scientist..which consists most of his days making fishy plans on hacking anything he gets his hands on.

This is my longest known friend - Wenny! people always say that we look a like. I just dont see how that can happen -.-;. I have known this girl from when i was 6 years old (in Indonesia, that's like primary class 1 - SD kelas 1) , so that's like 14 years of friendship!! Long Record!!?!! . Oh, yeah I forgot to say that I'm Indonesian. LoL. well now u know!! the thing with her is that we've never really been in the same class, and now, not in the same country.. but we've always been good friends. I even told her that we're like born for each other lol. (She betta think the same way too!!!). She's currently doing medicine! ciayo ya! cepet lulus low! kekekekeke


Bishma, i've known her eversince i was in highschool (I mean, secondary Highschool). She comes from Sri lanka, but she grew up in Papua New Guinea!!! isnt that amazing!! So, she's quite multicultural! This picture is with her boyfriend, Dave. I think they look good together.. i told her that if she has babies with him, their babies are gonna be soo beautiful (eur-lankian (european + sri lankan). She is currently doing her last year in her Bacherlors in Pharmacy and she lives in Dunedin! She loves to cook too! i told her that one day we're gonna have to publish a recipe book together called "Cooking for the dumbs" kekekekeke.

Then, there's Eviana... huahauhaua.. this girl i've known from my first days of my Bachelors degree!! Good to know her! She's my partner in crime! huahuahuahua.. she also loves food! and.. she's Indo-maniac! if you talk about indo to her.. She'll be lyk "KYAAAAAA!!!! I WANNA GO BACK" *sigh..the story of ANAK PERANTAU *overseas student* huahuahua.. hm.. I spend quite a lot of nights watching korean DVDs, making noodles.. and making weird things, drinking wine, or even gossiping about our boyfriends! hahaha.




Last but not least! The Real Jamboola's! These guys have a long long history! haha.. i've known them before they started dating, until they dated.. and NOW they're MARRIED! hahaha.. Miss you guys so mucho!! (><) ( this is a picture of the married couple. i got heaps where they werent married yet.. and he was more reserved and less crazy. LoL!!!) Anyway, this is just a few sides of the world which i live in. Not great, proli mediocre, but I love it! hahahahaha... Well we all have our ups and downs right! I'll write more, now.. i betta do my friggin assignment! *sigh* - NiteyNight

No comments: