Wednesday, March 07, 2007

About Job Hunting and the work force

Hm.. as y'all know i've recently graduated, it's somewhat exhilirating and menyeramkan at the same time. Soalnya, now i'm so free and joining the work force is just one of those commitments that you have to hold. Like, if ur still in uni (or if ur especially like me) you can always wag a class or two and u can always catch up. Or never come to class and as long as u catch up ur still okay. Well with working, you can't wag it nor skip a day or two the way I normally would with my university life. LoL. -.-;

But thinking about the money, it makes you want to work more - cuz that's the point of working. I can buy the things that I never thought you could afford before. *kyaaaa, my mind's already spinning on wat i'll shop for - but i think it'll mostly be clothes* Just imagining it, my life would be so different, I mean I'm not a student anymore! - I'd never have to stock up on T-shirts, cuz I wont be needing them. I'd never have to stock up on sneakers, cuz I wont be wearing them. I'll proli stock up on high heals, nice feminine clothes, decent dresses. ah.. i'm going green eyed already!

I've applied for a couple of jobs, I got 3 interviews, i got respond from 2 saying that I've been rejected. Blahed. Oh well, I guess it's probably not for me. Still looking for a job now. Wish me luck ya!

No comments: