Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My New Years Resolution

Hey all, well although my new years eve wasn't so enthusiastic, none the less I spent some time thinking about my new years resolution for 2007. To think back from 2006, I think I've managed to pull myself together and and achieve the things that I thought was impossible. Okay, to flash back, I don't think I have very many bad things that happened to me last year. Starting off 2006, I was able to get into Honours, which I never even thought I would be able to - since my marks weren't all that great. Then, honours year went off smoothly and I did very well at the end of the year. That's another big achievement. Then, I got my learners driving licence which I had procrastinated 4 years before getting it. I learnt how to drive, until I could run on the motorway and I got a job to support myself during the year (Although now i'm jobless). Finally, I got myself together and thought a lot about what I want in my life. That's the biggest accomplishment of all I think. So here are my new years resolution for 2007

  • get a fulltime day job
  • plan my financial plan sorted and stick to it
  • get a car
  • get my restricted licence
  • exercise more regularly: yoga, swimming and walking
  • eat properly
  • try to control my emotion more
Hm, okay.. moga2 tercapai yaaahh ^^. Anyway, for the others, gud luck and all the best for this year.. may this year be better than the previous years. Ganbatte!! Make the most of now! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

apanya yg sama? lu kan uda tua makanya mo cari full time.. wakakakaka! *peace*

samaan mo olahraga lebih sering yeh?