Sunday, January 07, 2007

Dreams

As I got older, I realised that there are many things in this world that I would like to be which I've never thought about before entering university. I realised that in life you can't just stick to one thing, you have to develop your other talents and learn to enjoy your life. I also realised that once you finished university, everything can change - your relationships with your loved ones, your parents, your friends. They're not the same as they used to be at least 4 years ago when I just started university. I thought that friendships would last, lovers would last forever - but that's trully not the case. Things can change, friendships that you made during that period can fade away. lovers can suddenly want different things from each other and again can fade away. And we all thought that university was boring, but i guess working is even worse. Not to mention the fact that you have to learn to be able to support yourself.

Well, that's why I'm writing about dreams today - I think it's nice to have some sort of hobbies. It's nice to have something you enjoy doing and to fall back on to if your day had been bad. Anyway, I wanna learn how to play the guitar, I wanna take up violin again, I wanna learn the piano or may be write my own music. I wanna learn how to paint and cook.. everything that can make me happy even without the help of anyone else. You can rob a man of everything he has, but you can't rob the thing he loves doing the most.

1 comment:

f e b z said...

things change after graduating from university? Really? Well i thought it will be pretty the same.. Oh well.. hihi..