Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I was just thinking

Sniff Sniff Sniff Smelly Slipper, Choco I love you

Since I have to return Choco in February to her owners, I feel really sad when I think about it. Cuz like, it's like imagining when someone or something that you love and has been a part of your life for some time loves somebody else who is not you. And at the end of the day, they dont end up being with you forever, but they end up being with someone else. May be almost similar to seeing your partner being in love with someone else and decides to be with that certain someone for the rest of their lives. Hmmm >.<>.<

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love and loss are perhaps 2 sides of the same coin.

Anonymous said...

thats why some people choose to guard themselves from love, because if it doesn't hurt it ain't true love, says shakespeare.