Sunday, September 10, 2006

ElmO-ness

Konnichiwa! :) O genki desu ka?
Hmm.. it's been a while after I write in here - well.. I've been busy watching Japanese Dramas in the past few weeks.. It's like you're addicted to it and you cant stop!! If anybody knows good japanese or korean dramas - please let me know, so I can download more! (Mwahahahaah)

Nothing special really happened in my life - only to find that my supervisor kind of hinted that I should probably do PhD. Seriously, i'm in a major dilemma - cuz i dont know if science is really what i want to do. I've been doing serious soul searching and I have come to the conclusion that I want to try to be independent in the next year (i.e. live in a different country to them). Cuz, sometimes it feels like i'm living a life the way my parents want me to live. (i.e. graduate - and work work work and study in between and then work work again to have a great career) But i've realised that I'm not that type of person. hehehe.. and I don't want to live under their supervision anymore, I wanna do my own thing without being told off all the time. On the other hand, I still have my heart stuck on doing medicine - even when so many people try to put me off it, I always come back to it. I think it's because it's so interesting to meet so many different people and talk to them even if they come to see you with the flu. With the bachelor i'm doing right now - I dont talk to anybody!!! Cuz you just practically work with cells Y.Y oh dear lord.. I cant imagine a career in this.. The more I think of it, I think i just want to be a voluntary worker in a local orphanage or something, I think i'm happier doing that than doing the stuff that my current degree has to offer. I ask again, is this what they call with the quarter life crisis? (Y.Y)

Anyway, enough of me! :P here are some pictures of elmo eating my mum's cactus plant V(^^)V


No comments: