Friday, December 01, 2006

I'd rather..

I'd rather be different and be myself than be a person who people expect me to be. I'd rather be rebellious than blindly follow people who forces me to believe a certain pathway in life is better than my own. I'd rather figure out things myself than be told what to do. I'd rather take risks and not know the future and believe in a dream that will one day come true than live life in the safe zone. I'd rather live the way I want to and be condemned than live the way you want me to and forever bare slow torment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

like the post!

...

btw, that food looks crazy delicious - great photos.

Anonymous said...

Cool~ Than you should never whine nor worry about your life anymore. 'Coz if your life is finally what you want, you shouldn't think so negatively about it any further, right?