Thursday, November 16, 2006

The end of university year - (at least for now)

I finally finished my thesis. And I printed it.. and I bound it and now I'm free - Free as a bird. After 2 months gruelling work.. I am happy to say that I was the third person to hand in their thesis. A lot of my fellow students were still writing up (not editting!!), sigh - I'm glad that I've finished it. It was almost 100 pages.. and after printing, i kept on finding so many mistakes... T.T! But it all got sorted.. thank goodness!! so, I'm really happy! YAY!!! ^^ I'm very pleased ^^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Ola lolita... congrats to you ya...

Angie said...

makasihh ^^

Anonymous said...

congrats
cmn kok kaya buku masak

coffeeliqueur said...

Eh dah selesai ya?Hebat..hebat!!Congrats ya.The thesis topic looks difficult to me..he..he..Maklumlah..ibu RT..:D