Tuesday, October 24, 2006

GoodBye..

Hey, just recently heard that a good friend i knew from long ago.. is leaving NZ for good. We had our vacuum in friendship for quite sometime and it's just sad to know that someone is leaving. Even my other friend Leo is also thinking of an early goodbye - for he is reaching his dream job in Japan, teaching english - and also to find a beautiful japanese (or whatever nationality may she be) wife. It just reminds me that it's really sad to say goobye to a group of friends you've been close to for a good period of time, or say goodbye to the person you love the most which you spend 4 out of 7 days of your week with, or even to your parents (if you're still living with them)..even when you know you're leaving them for something that's gonna do your life some good, but it's still hard. It's like moving on to a different phase of your life - quite daunting i think. Anyway... I just want to say, you gotta cherish your friendships and your relationships.. b/c one day we'll realise it's the most important thing in our lives, the only thing that makes our lives beautiful. - *Sigh* I'm so bad in goodbyes... :(

1 comment:

ayujaded said...

i had to leave my previous job (it hs been a month now) for a better post and and future leaving my best friends/ex work friends behind. it is really hard expecially my current job is so much harder to cope with and time is my only problem for i cant get in touch with them, anyway be strong :) i bet they will not forget u wherever they r ;)