Sunday, October 15, 2006

Fruit Tart (the second)

Hey Hey Hey...Today we went over to Dian's bbq birthday, I got sick b/c of the wind - but it was cool ey! but Evi fell over.. and hurt her back bone.. *poor girl* I hope she gets better sooon... Well when she fell, she kinda cried a little bit - and I kind of felt bad that she fell and that I couldn't do anything. Like, I'm not the type of person that can show so much emotion towards other people in that way. You know like some people can be so openly showing their sympathy in public to someone who is physically or emotionally hurt - but I'm not capable of doing that. Is there something wrong with me? o.O?

Anyway, yesterday Gilburt's mum came over.. so today I made her my famous fruit cake. Since I promised in my previous entry that I would give a better picture once the strawberry season is here.. well.. strawberry season is here!! V^^V yayyy!!! I got this cooking magazine which i lurve and this mooncake thing and lapis legit spices.. yayy! i can make lapis legit! ^^ But i feel like this is just temporary happiness..since I havent started writing my thesis yet!!!! OMG! (>.<)"..... Hmm gonna be a long week this week! but I'll manage! - Have a good week y'all!! Mwah

No comments: