Saturday, August 05, 2006

Happy Birthday - Part 1

The first thing i got for my birthday is a Mixerr from Gilbert! Woottt!!! I dont have to ever use my hands to make bread anymoree.. WoottTT!!!! hahahahaha.. SO happyyyYyYY..although we had a little problem with the shop assistant - but we got it all sorted! Woottt!


WOOTT!!!

Then, i got shouted YamChaaa in this new restaurant called China, next to Love a Duck in Downtown by some of my Hong Kong friends. WOoott!! I never thought it was gonna be so good..but seriously! it WAS .. we had all sorts of meatballs and dumplings, and crab sticks and other stuff.. dessert was the best really..... we had this sticky rice cake made filled with whipped cream and durian flesh or mango. WAAA.. it was so nice!! wa wa wa!!!! I'll take you guys to eat there some time... :X :X :X


Top: My Friends (L-R) - Eviana, Me, Cary, Colin and Frank (Note - All Food Gone!)
Bottom: Mango Sticky Rice Cake

Then at night.. my mother cooked for me - a great deal of fuwd! OmG, i never ate so much in so little time! She made bakmi goreng, chicken sate, beef empal, chicken kluyuk (it's all meat - i wonder why). I didnt end up taking pictures - but they taste niceeee :p Home food is always the best. Then we had to cut the cake which my mum bought for me from Cake Passion - with Gilbert and Evi present as well. Afterwards we had a slumber party and we watched "Hana Yori Dango" (Japanese Version of Meteor Garden).

Chocolate Mud Cake - my mother bought

Me cutting the Cake

L-R: GB, Evi, Me, my sistaHana Yori Dango - woohooo here we come! (Evi was in the toilet)

Anyway, yesterday was a blast already. Thanks everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Ok - tonight i have another birthday dinner and kareoke. Woot!!!! hahahahahaha

No comments: