Friday, July 07, 2006

1.00 am in the morning


Ever feel like these flies?

I've so carefully fixed back my sleeping time to 10 pm from the usual 2 am for the reason of allowing me to wake up earlier in the morning, so i can get to the lab earlier - just like most people in the lab, start at 9 and leave at about 4, unlike me who comes at 11 and leaves at... 4. The thing is i still wake up at the usual time to when i sleep at 2 am.. and this is 9 am in the morning. which gives me enough time to get ready, shower and catch the bus at 9.35 am. This gets me to the lab at 10.30 am, where i sometimes stop in the asian groceries shops to buy an apple to kick start my day.

Well, cut the story short.. i've only managed to keep it up for two days (i.e. yesterday and the day before). Now... is 1.00 am in the morning.. and I'm not yet sleepy!!!! Is this just the usual time where young adults like us sleep?? Or do i just have weird times? and when i sleep.. i feel like i'm awake.. like my brain is still functioning.. so i keep on waking up every one or two hours... is this what they call with insomnia?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's called pre-dissertation syndrom