Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hey'all, this is something Feby forwarded from me to do :) I hope you guys wud do it too okay?

top 2 things found in your wallet:
Eftpos (ATM) card, bus card

top 2 songs you can listen to again
and again:
Put Your Records On (Connie Ray Bailey)
Corner of the earth (Jamaroquai)

top 2 reasons to watch television:
Boredom and if there's something I wanna watch

top 2 places I'd want to visit 10 yrs.
from now
America and Europe

top 2 obsessions:
My hair and My jeans

top 2 favorite nick name:
lolita, angie

top 2 favorite food:
me ayam, empek2

top 2 favorite snacks:
roti prata and martabak manis

top 2 favorite website:
this japanese fashion magazine, blogger (>D)

top 2 goals you want to accomplish:
hmm, get a job and be successful

top 2 favorite colors:
pink & white

top 2 favorite part of the house:
kitchen and bathroom

top 2 things i can't wait to happen
get a job and move out of nz

top 2 places where I love to shop
Singapore (sorry, no other btter place)

top 2 movies I could watch over and
over
charlie and the chocolate factory and Hot Chick

2 comments:

Unknown said...

why so many ppl want to leave nz, sounds like a fantastic place!!

Anonymous said...

one word to sum it all up:

bboorriinngg